Do you want to submit a Book Nook video trailer? Awesome! Before you do, take a look at this video about Copyright and Fair Use from Common Sense Media.
- Provide attribution for your images and videos?
- Provide a citation for your book?
- Check the Book Nook Rubric to make sure your video meets the requirements?
Great! You are ready to submit your Book Nook video trailer!
The Book Nook team will need the following information from you. You may need to ask your teacher or librarian to help you find this information.
- Book ISBN Number (How do I find the ISBN number?)
- Author of your Book
- Title of your Book
- Your Name - Only your first name will be made public. Please only use your first name in your book trailer.
- Your Email Address - You may use your teacher's or librarian's email address. Your email address WILL NOT be published.
- School Name or District
- Your County
- Please review the rubric first before submitting your video to make sure it meets Book Nook requirements. Remember, a short video trailer should make people want to read your book.
- Successful book trailers, like good movies, take time and planning. Use these tools to plan your trailer.
- If you're ready to submit your video, click "Submit My Video".